Monday, August 30, 2010

About Time

that i post some pictures....

So this past month i'd say has been probably the busiest for me in years...before i go on explaining here are some pictures of my jewelry i have made!!!!


I'm so excited for this new found hobby of mine!!  I've signed up for 4 new classes this month all of which i'll be soldering and working with metal.  I'm beyond excited and can't wait to make more cool stuff.  Hopefully by winter i'll be selling my stuff in boutiques or at craft fairs or both!!

3 comments:

  1. Satchie!!! These are sooo cute. You have an eye for paring all that cool stuff together. You should definitely start selling them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Bre!!! i LOVE making them, it's such a fun hobby. That makes me excited to hear you like them!! Gives me more motivation to make more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. shut the frigg up!!! those are freaking sick!!!!!!!! all that is going through my mind is yes i want that, yes i want that, yes i want that!! im so proud of you! this is soooo awesome. you could go far with this

    ReplyDelete