Tuesday, January 25, 2011

growing by the days

soooo for those of you who haven't heard I have once again switcharooed my major to family resources and human development!  I know it sounds fancy, but basically i'm getting a degree in learning all about babies, humans, families, couples, and how these things develop and are intertwined.  let me just say that it is the PERFECT major for me!! Everything i loved from teaching is in this major, except when i graduate i won't have to be a teacher!  hahaha I should have known this was the perfect major because my sophomore year I took my first human development class and to this day it has been my favorite college class!  Anywho I have a lot of ideas of what i'd like to do after I graduate but I'm most likely going to grad school!  Currently I'm taking a class called Middle age and Aging...its really interesting!  we are learning all about the aging process. One of our assignments is to read the book Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
I'm so excited to read this book because I just saw the preview for the movie with Robert Pattinson and Reese Withersponn and it looks sooooooo good!  I think one of my favorite things to do is read a book right before the movie comes out!  I think its because you already know the book is going to be super good since they are making a movie out of it.  haha anywho I just ordered the book and I'll be sure to tell you how it is!

2 comments:

  1. o0o0o0o ive heard about this book. let me know how it is for sure. OH btw...i finished the hunger games series. uhhhh you need to read it...like..NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i know i want toooo!!! but i have to read this book for class then write a paper on it...so after that i shall read it! and i also bought this book called the girl with the dragon tattoo which is supposedly super good..i'll read that too and let you know what i think

    ReplyDelete