Saturday, January 22, 2011

these are a few of my favorite things...

im really mad at myself because one of my new years resolutions was to blog more! grrrrr....this is my first post of the new year!  I think my winter break was just so crazy because it was the first time in soooo long that all my friends were home!! i had waaaayyy to much fun..but now as im settling back into the rhythm of school and work (and zero friends hahah), i'm sure i'll have more free time.  This time is going to be dedicated to jewelry, blogging, and excercising.  Which btw were all on my new years to do list.  anywho i have been wanting to post pictures of my favorite items from christmas so here are a few pics.  OH and cherie if you are reading this, don't be mad because your necklace was definitely a top contender but it was at nates house when i took these pictures!!!






ok so polaroids are basically the coolest things ever created!  Maybe it's just because i'm the laziest person ever and i love the fact that I instantly get my picture with the click of a button and i don't have to develop the film or upload it onto a computer. But seriously polaroids=awesome!  Nate is pretty much the coolest boyfriend ever and decided to be even more awesome and go ahead and get me theeee greatest presents for christmas and my bday...so he got me the polaroid camera, wallet, and FREAKING SWEET journal and yummy candle, (along with a ton of other stuff that didn't make the photo cut lol) for christmas! Annnd for my burffday I got a nixon watch!! chee love that boy! oh and he also got me a facial, but i haven't gone to get it yet! Maybe i just won't get it and let him save his money for valentines day...HAHAHAHA 

1 comment:

  1. those pictures are all so cool! i love it. what watch did you get??? i wanna see it! what a good boyfriend. you trained him well!!! haha and dont worry. i know the necklace was the best gift of all!

    ReplyDelete