Thursday, January 27, 2011

is it weird...

That i'm 21!!!!!!?!?!?!


Those are just some pictures from my 21st birthday party.  We went to Dave and Busters with my family and some friends, then Karaoke!!  And if you know me, you know how much I love karaoke or just how I love music and I basically know every song ever written.  hahaha just kidding.  but really, Karaoke was sooo much fun!  It was just an awesome birthday!

It's weird though, to be 21.  It hasn't really sunk in yet..i'm sure it will though throughout the year!  All I really want to do is go to vegas! haha anyways I was thinking about it and although I don't feel that old, I  actually realized I've grown up soooo much these past three years of college.  I find myself being waaay more mature than I used to be. And not when it comes to joking or anything (because i still have a pretty immature sense of humor haha) but when it comes to serious stuff.  I've really learned to just get over things that may irritate me and just LET IT GO.  It feels really good to just be a big girl sometimes.  I also have seen myself grow in my dedication to school!  I think I owe that to the elem. ed program because I HAD to go to every single day otherwise I'd never hear the end of it.  But that seriously taught me a lot about dedication and being comitted to school.  I've been doing really good these past few semesters and its just so obvious to me to see the changes in myself from my freshman to junior year.  ANyways i'm just bored and felt like babbling on. I'll go now.

bye
haha

No comments:

Post a Comment