Monday, September 20, 2010

and so it begins

exciting news...With the help of Cherie I thought of a brilliant name for my jewelry company!!! It's going to be called Mermaid Treasures by Satchie..I have somewhat of a logo tooo:
I needed to do something with the beach or something because mostly all of my jewelry has seashells,  glass, or coral incorporated in the design.  I kinda like thinking of myself as somewhat of a mermaid.  When I was younger and would swim at the beach, i'd always pretend to be Ariel from The Little Mermiad and swim just how she did.  Some exciting things have happened for me this past weekend!  First of all I took a beachy bangles class and learned how to make these awesome sterling silver bangles!  I'll have to post pictures!! And yesterday Christian took Nate and I to this secret spot where we got the LOAD of SHELLS...And i mean the load  I was grabbing cone shells by the handful!! And if you know anything about collecting shells, perfect unharmed cone shells are SOOO rare to find!! I couldn't be more stoked!  It was like Christmas for me...I Cannot WAIT to make some treasures with my new SHELLS!! 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!!! i think it is perfect. i can't wait to see the beachy bangles. they just sound cute. and i can't wait to see what you make with the new sea shells you found. so much to look forward to. golly gee!!

    ReplyDelete