Thursday, September 16, 2010

i'm A

MESS

I was doing my homework the other night and took a second to just look up and i noticed how seriously disgustingly messy i am.  AHhahah i thought it was funny though, so i took a picture of it.  Its hard to stay organized when i feel like there is so much going on in my life and i'm just all over the place!  Any who its the weekend now and that'll give me some time to clean and get organized...hopefully my urban outfitters goodies are coming in soon and i can start decorating...oh and also i'm on the prowl for a good old cheap desk that i can paint!!

1 comment:

  1. all i see from that picture is that not much has changed. haha. my room is exactly the same way. so neither of us have really changed. the only difference is that i have another human being living with me.

    ReplyDelete