Monday, September 13, 2010

bedroom dreams

sooo a few of my favorite things to do while i'm procrastinating just so happen to mix Exxxtra well today.  I love looking at blogs and websites about interior design and i also love looking at urban outfitters.  Recently i've been feeling cramped in my room at home.  I loved so much having my own space and freedom to do what I wanted at my apartment, but now i feel stuck in my new room.  So with a little inspiration from some online sources, i bought a few gems for my room! my plan is to buy a old desk at either salvation armani or a garage sale then paint it a pretty turquise bluish color...I'm excited!! there was so much I wanted to buy on urban outfitters but I just couldn't see spending all that money! So i settled for these items..
I can't wait for them to come in!! The first picture is of a jewelry holder/wall art=) I'm particularly excited for this one, as I have a ton of jewelry i've been making to organize and display.  Then the next picture is this cool magnetic string with magnets that can hold pictures, postcards, letters, and more!! And I bought 4 of the lanterns shown which I really love.  I like the wire on the outside, I think it looks really vintage and cool.  Then lastly i just had to have the lime green magazine and book holder to go beside my bed.  Oh and This picture : 
is one I found on a photographers website of "lifestyle" pictures.  This is of a cute little apartment in New York and its exactly the look i'm going for.  If you look closely you can see lots of cute little details to the room which I love: the desk, vintage looking tray to hold hair products and other stuff, mirror against the wall, comfy bed..and more...Can't wait to get all my stuff!

1 comment:

  1. very cool. i really like the jewelry thing and the picture thing. very cool. you will have to take a pic of what your room looks like when you put them up.

    ReplyDelete