Monday, September 27, 2010

twisted.

i am having a hard time settling on a name for my up and coming jewelry company...I do like Mermaid Treasures but im not sure if its THEEE one...i made a logo for my newest idea:

What are your thoughts??? At first i was thinking The Sea & I, but the sea and me sounded better and looked better...I'm still open to ideas so send them my way!  Also here are some pictures of my newest creations







Beachy Bangles!!



All the shells I've been collecting!

Look at those bad boys!! SOO rare to find!

I've realized how happy collecting shells and creating jewelry makes me...Its probably one of the best feelings I can describe.  Finding something that your so passionate about and you just plain love doing, its really just bliss!  I'll be at home making jewelry and before I know it 5 hours have passed by and its 11 at night and i worked right through dinner and didn't even notice...hahaha and i'm not exaggerating about any of that, i've done it a few times already!!

3 comments:

  1. 1. i like both names. and i know my opinion really matters to you

    2. i love all the jewelry. as always

    3. i love the pics of your shells with the fisheye. very cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Thank you...but which one do you like better???

    2. Thank you again...would you like a bracelet?? which is your favorite?? or should i just surprise you??

    3. Thanks again...the fisheye is awesome..and it doesn't do the shells justice, they are beautys

    4. idk my bff jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. honestly...i like them equally. i think i just like the word mermaid better. but i think the sea and me sounds cute too.

    2. 0o0o00o0o0o yes. haha. i like the seahorse. or the long heart one. or....i love all of them...ahaha..surprise me?

    3.i bet, they look so cool

    4. KAINOAS GIRLFRIEND!!!

    ReplyDelete